*Monday-Today we watched a movie about Jewish people who had Ben killed . Kids collect paper clips of remainder of 6,000,000 people who had Ben killed.They collected more and invited people who survived and told his story.
*Tuesday-Today we watch a movie about the Jewish people who wear killed
from the guy named Hitler.It was sad because many people wear killed and
family ,even baby's.The students from Tennessee in Whit will middle school made a memorial with a part of a train that was used to transport people to the camps and stuff.They collected paper clips, the paper clips are a symbol of the people who died or wear killed by Hitler.What they did was that hey collected 6,000,000 paper clips,but they ended up with more than 6,000,000.
*Wednesday-I learned about many things.We learned about links,how to past a video on your page on blogger.The cool es thing is that we get to make a video about some social issues.I would like to learn more about what other things we need, to do to make the video and how can we.Also about more stuff the is to learn about the computer.
*Thursday-we did research and it was cool because we got to go to brain pop.I was reserching on marine pollution .Marine pollution is like pollution in the ear but this time is on the oceans.I fouond a really good video onbrain pop,it was funny and intresting at the same time.Today was really fun,well not that much fun but ok.☺
No comments:
Post a Comment