Tuesday, November 2, 2010

                                                 ***MY WEEK**
☺MONDAY-i successes allot today because i got everything right and it was easy.The part that i need to improve is that i need to get focus and not get distracted.I am looking forward in learning more and remembering everything.I still think i am doing good.






☺TUESDAY-I successes allot,or i think i did.I successes on my learning log,on me following along.What has been hard is keeping up wen people are talking and you cant hear what the teacher is talking about.I am looking forward to learning more about the video game so i wont get a bad grade.I think that i am dong good in this class,or i hope so.     


☺WEDNESDAY-I am doing good or i think i am.I know because had done everything i was supposed to do .The hardest think it that we have to do alto of thinks and remember them so we can do it agen.I am looking forward  to having most of my work done and having it good.  


☺THURSDAY-In our class we are doing the steps for the mini game.I had followed and done everything that i was supost to do .The challenging part is that  people talk or interupt anthen we get to do nothing.I am looking forward to be finisht with our work and to make the game.I think that i am doing good.   


☺FRIDAY-I learnd how to do the stuff on your game.What i had really hated about thids week is that peole talk and all the class gets in truble.I successes on my work on wer i finisht doing wat i was suppost to do.I learnd how yo ucan control your animals or thing,like you tell it to go up down side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment