1.Who do you think this game was made for?
I think that it is made for 6 and 7th graders.
2. What does the player see and do?
At the beginning you have to chose what you want to do.
3.what are the rules and how do you win?
I think that the rules are for the player to survive at the end and
you win by getting the most points.
4. What is the goal of the game?
I think that the goal is for you to get to end of the game.
5. What will the player learn by playing this game?
I think that the player will learn how to make choices i think.
6. What makes this game fun for the player?
What makes it fun is the part that you hunt your own food.
7. What kind of graphic/animation are in the game?
I really don't know what it is so....
8. What kind of sounds are in the game?
That song the players we you cross the river or something you
accomplish.
9. What makes this game special and unique?
I think that it will be the part that keeps you away from getting to the end of the game.
10. Why will it sell?
I think that it will be because it mait be fun to some people.
No comments:
Post a Comment