Thursday, February 2, 2012

1-How could you take this real-life event and turn this into a game.

-By the player truing to stop it so it wont hit earth,and theirs this other guy who is going to try to stop him.
2-What genre would you focus on?


-I think i would focus in Action.
3-What skill or topic would your game teach?


-The topic would be about Science.
4-What would the player have to do in the game?


-They would have to stop the fire ball.
5-What would the hero of your game look like? The enemy? 

-I would make it look like a man that has powers to help the community get hit. The enemy would look like all mean and stop the hero.
6-What type of animations or sounds would the player see and hear?

-I think I would use Keyboard  control.
7-What would be the title of your game?


-The title of my game would be 'Save us!'

No comments:

Post a Comment