Monday, September 17, 2012

First Month Of School:)

My first month of school went okay.I could been better since the some rules were changed and in addition to that we have new rules too.I think that having a new principal is enough for a change.What i mean is that the students at EAprep are use to the old principal Ms.Rocha.By the way i am not complaining.There are some things that i dont like about this school year that made my month not as good as i planed it would be. What i was expecting is having my best friends in the same classes, meating new friends,new teachers, school trips,but also learning at the same time.The lunch. I think last year's lunch was better but since we have more students to this school, its the ony thing that they can make fast and enough for everybody.
 
Besides all of that.There are some good moments and things about my first month.I did meet new friends,and good friends that i think will stick around.The new teachers are fun and cool,well most of them.The principal is not that bad eather, he is only doing his best.We have a nice biulding that we all fit in and new materials that we will be needing to use this year.Oh how can i forget, we FINALY have a gym!! but we also use it as a cafetiria.My chalenges is to keep up with my grades, i see my self having alot more fun then doing my work.Also my chalenge and goal this year is to not get into drama like i did last year,so far im doing pretty good on that.I really hope this year goes well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment